- | Services
Energy Service contracts
- production of electric and heat energy using own generating capacities and sales its to the customer;
- development of business plans (feasibility studies) for projects in the energy sector;
- investment scenario modeling;
- financing management of investment projects;
- insurance of investment projects in international markets;
- financial and technical supervision of the project;
- implementation of energy supply projects on the basis of BOO and BOOT*.
* - forms of project financing. Build-own-operate (BOO) and build-own-operate-transfer (BOOT).
This approach involves the development and delivery to the customer of electric and thermal energy generated using EnergoTechService power plants. Main advantages:
- sale of electric and heat energy at reasonable fixed tariffs throughout the duration of the contract;
- EnergoTechService performs all communications with the supervisory and regulatory authorities;
- supply, storage and accounting of fuel, as well as control of its consumption are in the area of responsibility of EnergoTechService;
- energy distribution functions (commercial and technical accounting, contract work with sub-subscribers) is in the area of responsibility of EnergoTechService.